Compress and decompress RAR files
One of the most popular compression programs is WinRAR. It is a software application capable of compressing and expanding files in various formats, especially the RAR format, which is slower than the ZIP format, but that offers a higher compression ratio and larger data redundancy.
Having a tool capable of working with this kind of files is essential and thanks to this application you'll be able to easily create and decompress RAR files.
- Compress and unpack RAR format files.
- Compatible with many other compression formats like ZIP, CAB, ARJ, TAR, JAR, ISO, 7z, BZ2 and many more.
- Support for security attributes and data flows in NTFS files.
- Protect compressed files with a password and digital signatures. Block the files to avoid manipulation or eliminate important data more securely.
- Handle files of large size.
- Easy to use. Includes an assistant, known as Wizard mode to instantly check the basic functions of the program.
- Create self-booting and multivolume files.
Always at hand
Once WinRAR is installed on your PC you'll be able to start using its functions in a very simple way. Its features include complete integration into the Windows context menu. You only have to press the right mouse button on the file to be able to view the options available.
Furthermore, another of the features is the possibility to check corrupt files. If the compressed file with which you'll have to work contains any kind of error, it will notify you.
There is a group of essential applications on any computer, and among them you have to include WinRAR.
Innovations in the last version
- Drag & Drop function added to the context menu.
- Minor improvements and correction of errors.
- The trial version can be used for 40 days and has certain limitations.
RAR Android 5.10 build 19
Compress and unpack files on your Android